Which of these sanning troubles do you want to overcome?
- Best method to digitize slides, negatives, photos using your regular flatbed or film scanner
- How to clean your negatives, slides, and photos before you scan them -- so you don't scratch them
- What side should you scan a slide or negative -- so they're not backwards or facing the wrong way
- How to setup your scanner to get higher quality digital images -- 24bit JPEG? 48bit TIFF?
- What's the best resolution / DPI to scan your slides, negatives, and photos -- so you don't lose details
- How to fix your digital images using Digital ICE, GIMP, or Photoshop and make them look new
- Understand the technical stuff of a digital image so you can make sideshow videos, reprints, and more!
How do you get this $4.95 ebook -- for free? Fill out the form you see on the right: